Farm house Table

So here is the wood I bought for the Table top. Frame is 1x4x8 pine/fir/ any decent wood. Top is 1x8x8 for the Top.



I bought a garage sale nasty table for the legs. Yes, legs are upwards of $30-$60 each new at Home Depot or Lowes ect. SO I bought a Table for $40 I can make two smaller tables with the old top on that. I saved the legs of course (sanded all the crap off them) and I saved the brackets. You can make them and here is what they looked like.

I laid it out on the floor once I had the frame together (glued and nailed). I glued and screwed the corner brackets, then bolted the legs on. I laid it out and centered it on the boards, marked with a pencil so I know where to nail it on top. I have a brad nailer .. I <3 it!
 


 Here it is all done.

Comments

Popular Posts