Beadboard real paper and Faux

Today is BeadBoard .
Beadboard Stripes Heavy Duty Paintable Wallpaper 18698FashionWall 3/16-in x 4-ft x 8-ft White/Satin Hardboard Wall Panel

So after many DIY projects I noticed this is everywhere. Walls, ceilings, rooms, furniture, the possibilities are endless, or maybe if your imagination is. SO look at some ideas below. So you can buy a 3/16 4ftX8ft Panel of this @ Lowes for under $20 You can buy wallpaper.. yes paintable beadboard wallpaper.  The pictures above the first is the wallpaper, the second is the panel. I have a new house that I just purchased with a door going out the back of the garage with a broken out window. I want to panel the door add trim on front and back of the door and call it good. You can install it with small nails and wood glue, and not even have to take off the door. I will of course take before and after photos. If you have any great ideas feel free to comment and post them.

Comments

Popular Posts